All volunteers are welcome to join us in making our community the best it can be. Opportunities for all ages to participate and be recognized for their volunteer work within Hanover Township, Northampton County.
Hanover Township is an approved site for BASD Community Service.
- HTCC offers numerous opportunities throughout the year to assist in community service projects; one day events or ongoing programs. Stop at the front desk for Contact/Interest forms.
- Hanover Township Special events also appreciates volunteers for several events throughout the calendar year. Contact Margaret Giordano at 610-866-1140
HTCC Community Service Scholarship Award.
- The award will be a minimum of $150 this year, TD Bank is sponsoring the Scholarship Award along with Community Bingo program.
- Our goal is to grow this worth while scholarship program in years to come! Applicants must be a graduating senior – guidelines are on the application.
- Scholarship Application & Guidelines
- Application must be submitted by April 1, 2012
- Congratulations to Becca Connelly as the 2011 award recipient
HTCC also has a volunteer recognition program for adults not associated with the high school service program. Our volunteers receive credit towards memberships at the Community Center. If you would like to learn more about the different opportunities for adult volunteers, email Cathy at email@example.com or call 610-317-8701.