2017 POOL Memberships
Pool Phone # 610-868-3202
Hanover Pool – open daily 1 to 7 pm
**Pool closes Sunday, August 20th and will re-open August 26 & 27 as well as Sept. 2, 3, and 4.
*Pool closes early (4pm) for swim meets: June 29, July 10 and July 20.
|Family $120||HTCC Members $99|
|Adult $90||HTCC Members $74|
|Senior Citizen $46||HTCC Members $38|
|Youth $51||HTCC Members $40|
|Family $288||HTCC Members $244|
|Adult $165||HTCC Members $135|
|Senior Citizen $118||HTCC Members $100|
|Youth $116||HTCC Members $98|
(Senior Citizen, 65 or older Lifetime Pass: Residents $55 Nonresidents $75)
-Please note that proof of residency and proof of guardianship must be met for all members of the family at the time of pool pass purchase. example: Residency- Utility bill, Drivers License; Children-Insurance/SSC cards
– Family includes 2 adults and dependent children 21 and under living in the same household. Two adults can be both parents, or one parent and one grandparent. Any unusual circumstances will be at the discretion of the Recreation Director and requests must be received in writing.
– Day passes available
- Weekend/Holiday (July 4th/Labor Day): Resident senior/youth $7, adult $9 Nonresident senior/youth $8, adult $10
- Weekday: Resident senior/youth $6, adult $8 Nonresident senior/youth $7, adult $9
- After 5 PM daily: $2.00
- Valid for Resident or Non-Resident
– PASSES ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE
Pool Party Package- Request for Pool Party
- check out more information on the Meeting Room Rental page on our Birthday party packages!