2016 POOL Memberships
Pool Phone # 610-868-3202
Opening Day – Saturday, June 11th 1-7 pm
Hanover Pool – open daily 1 to 7 pm
**Pool closes Sunday, August 21st and will re-open August 27 & 28 as well as Sept. 3, 4, and 5.
*Pool closes early (4pm) for swim meets: June 16, 20, 27, and July 11 and 28.
|Family $120||HTCC Members $99|
|Adult $90||HTCC Members $74|
|Senior Citizen $46||HTCC Members $38|
|Youth $51||HTCC Members $40|
|Family $288||HTCC Members $244|
|Adult $165||HTCC Members $135|
|Senior Citizen $118||HTCC Members $100|
|Youth $116||HTCC Members $98|
(Senior Citizen, 65 or older Lifetime Pass: Residents $55 Nonresidents $75)
-Please note that proof of residency and proof of guardianship must be met for all members of the family at the time of pool pass purchase. example: Residency- Utility bill, Drivers License; Children-Insurance/SSC cards
– Family includes 2 adults and dependent children 21 and under living in the same household. Two adults can be both parents, or one parent and one grandparent. Any unusual circumstances will be at the discretion of the Recreation Director and requests must be received in writing.
– Day passes available
- Weekend/Holiday (July 4th/Labor Day): Resident senior/youth $7, adult $9 Nonresident senior/youth $8, adult $10
- Weekday: Resident senior/youth $6, adult $8 Nonresident senior/youth $7, adult $9
- After 5 PM daily: $2.00
- Valid for Resident or Non-Resident
– PASSES ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE
Pool Party Package- Request for Pool Party
- check out more information on the Meeting Room Rental page on our Birthday party packages!