Lifestyle Programs – 50+
Hanover Township Community Center is a participating facility for Silver Sneakers.
Lifestyle activities available Monday through Thursday afternoons: 1-3 pm unless noted. Please call the center for the most up to date schedule.
- Every Monday: afternoon matinee or card club from 1 to 3 pm, 3rd Monday of the month join the Book Discussion from 2:30 to 3:30 pm.
- Tuesdays: 1st Tues.-Cooking Class, 2nd Tues. “What’s up for Seniors” speakers, 3rd Tues. Pickle Ball, 4th Tues. “Special interest” speakers
- Wednesdays: 1st Wed. Red Hat Luncheon (see below), 2nd Wed. How to Topics/Activity, 3rd Wed. Afternoon Bingo with a twist!$1 game, 4th Wed. LIVE Entertainment!
- Thursdays: Alternating Nintendo Wii Sports and Games to keep the mind and body sharp!
- Call HTCC for more details and to register for these fun social gatherings for the over 50 crowd! Be a part of the planning..call and leave your name and number at the front desk.
Red Hat Society Luncheon requires a yearly Red Hats registration and cost of lunch. First Wednesday of each month is the Red Hat Luncheon.
Fee: $5 HTCC Members/ $10 Non-Members
Days and times are subject to change.
Bingo Thursday- this $$ bingo is great fun with great prizes. HTCC collaborates to promote and benefit a non-profit each month in our community. Bingo Thursday is the first Thursday of the month – Early Bird 6:30/ Regular 7:00 start time. $5 Early Bird/$25 22 Games w/Jackpots! Prizes $40 to $125!
See the PULSE page for information on new Classes for those folks who have had rehab therapy or have been inactive and would like to starting moving again. This low impact Joint Class just may be the answer you are looking for.
FREE Blood Pressure Screening: First Wednesday of the month from 9:30 am to 10:30 am in the lobby of the Community Center.
MUSIC Lessons– We offer beginner piano, woodwind, and brass.
Art Programs- Have you always wanted to flex your artistic muscles? These 5-week workshops cover basics and allow students to progress at their own pace. Perfect for the adult looking to explore a new activity or the student building a portfolio.
Pickle Ball- 3rd Wed. of the month @ 1 pm: A wonderful paddle ball game played in the gym; combination of tennis/table tennis!
Fitness activities available for the “young at heart”- daily @ 8:30 am- check the fitness/aerobic schedule for more details.